I delivered this presentation on Friday 26 June at WordCamp Europe in Seville, Spain.
As always, nothing in this talk is, or should be construed as, legal advice.
Links and resources I referenced in the talk are as follows:
- My compliance guide to the EU Consumer Rights Directive
- Latest national EU cookie law implementation guidance
- Counting the cost of the cookie law, Part 1 and Part 2
- Julia Reda MEP
- Save the Link campaign
- Why legislators are attacking the right to create links – and what you can do
- ECHR Human Rights holds news portal liable for user comments (Delfi v Estonia)
- Follow @euvataction
- EU VAT Action campaign
Later resources on the EU GDPR will follow. At this point there’s a lot of information overload which would serve very little purpose to audience members.
Please note that for the rest of the conference, anyone else asking me about VATMOSS compliance by the pool is getting thrown in.